Hudsons Furniture - Hudson's Furniture does not deliver!
12 weeks ago we ordered a custom covered sofa.We were told that we would have it in 6 to 8 weeks.
We were told someone would call occasionally to update us. We have called them 3 times. Last week we were told that the sofa was in the warehouse in Sanford ready to be delivered and that they would call by the following Tuesday. I called today(Wednesday) and was told it is still at the factory and would be another 2 weeks before it is delivered.
This is taking twice the time we were told and we cannot cancel as it is a custom order.
The customer service sucks and they lie outright.Dn't ever buy anything from Hudson's Furniture......I know I never will again.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Waited since January for sofa finally on April 11 it was delivered. Within 48 hours the cushion was sagging. I after several calls and complaints I went to the store...."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov. I received my AMAZING painting recently. It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done..."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "American Solar Direct offered us a $3,000 cash back offer/incentive that was part of our solar agreement in order to match a competitor's price and secure our business. However,..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "My loan was transferred from Flagstar Bank on November 30,2015. I contaced Cenlar to enroll in ACH, filled out form and sent in. I was told I could do bi-weekly,..."