Hudsons Furniture - Hudson's Furniture does not deliver!

Feb 01, 2012
review #293590

12 weeks ago we ordered a custom covered sofa.We were told that we would have it in 6 to 8 weeks.

We were told someone would call occasionally to update us. We have called them 3 times. Last week we were told that the sofa was in the warehouse in Sanford ready to be delivered and that they would call by the following Tuesday. I called today(Wednesday) and was told it is still at the factory and would be another 2 weeks before it is delivered.

This is taking twice the time we were told and we cannot cancel as it is a custom order.

The customer service sucks and they lie outright.Dn't ever buy anything from Hudson's Furniture......I know I never will again.

89f0643
Had an experience with Hudsons Furniture?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
unsatisfied customer

May 14, 2013 Orlando, Florida

we ordered our couch in mid DECEMBER 2012, haven't changed the color, but were offered to chose different style of the sectional. they told us it would take about 8 weeks to get our couch... ha-ha-ha funny, we finally got it in mid MAY 2013, which makes it 5 MONTHS!!!!! they would call me every month and promiss that it was on the way and should get it next month, LIES!!!!after arguing with them they offered $100 gift card to their store (which we still did not get...) definitely do not recomend this store and never come back!!!!

Form letter

Jan 31, 2013 Port Orange, Florida

the 30 yr old pres should be replying how sorry they are. Call your credit card co and stop payment. Money is the only thing they understand. Then shop somewhere reputable. They value their customers just as much as they value their employees.

Jim w

Aug 02, 2012

I wish I had read this prior to spending $5k on multiple pieces at Hudson's. All of which are still not delivered 62 days since we ordered. I guess it's just the way they do business. Sad.

just passing by

Aug 01, 2012

wonder why josh hudson has the same lame form letter in responce to all the complaints??

I guess with so many complaints what else can you do.

HMMMMMMMM

P. Pavlica

Mar 03, 2012

Thanks for the feedback Josh. As there was no help or service on this, I have refused delivery on the couch. The only thing offered from YOUR store in Clearwater as an apology was a $100.00 gift card to YOUR store. No thank you. I don't want a gift card to shop at a store I will never trust or want anything from again.

Josh Hudson

Feb 06, 2012

Thank you for making the time to send an e-mail about your service at Hudson's Furniture. I apologize that your experience has not been a pleasant one and I can assure you that if it is not up to your standards, that it has not meet mine either.

Our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers, and I would like to state that on this occasion the level of service you received was unacceptable.

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention and I sincerely hope that that you will have no further cause for any complaint in relation to our service.

Again, I apologize for the annoyance/inconvenience that this may have caused to you. The company is actively working to improve service levels and your feedback has proved to be invaluable.

ffxdl

Jan 04, 2013 Tarpon Springs, Florida

I see not much has changed since 2010,bought more than $5000.00 worth of furniture-same story- 6 to 8 weeks promised-14 weeks before delivery -special order can not cancel $100 gift card in store only! Have not been back since.WILL NEVER GO BACK-DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!! :(

×
You were reading a complaint about Hudsons Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×