Hudsons Furniture - Defective sofa
Update added by user Nov 02, 2015
Thank God I purchased the couch with my Wells Fargo credit card.I turned it over to them when I had exhausted everything I could do.
They got my money refunded.The consumer protection.
Original review posted by user May 01, 2015
Waited since January for sofa finally on April 11 it was delivered.Within 48 hours the cushion was sagging.
I after several calls and complaints I went to the store. Was ruidly treated and when asked to get my money back was told they never return money. They sent repair men and they worked on it staple gunning admitted that there was a problem. I called service dept days later and they still hadn't ordered the repair part.
Was told the part would be delivered to my home and I was to call the to come out and repair it.
Have not had a bit of satisfaction and even if they ever come out to repair it I didn't buy a defective repaired couch!!!!I feel really cheated, and miss treated.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."