Hudsons Furniture - Defective sofa

Update added by user Nov 02, 2015

Thank God I purchased the couch with my Wells Fargo credit card.I turned it over to them when I had exhausted everything I could do.

They got my money refunded.The consumer protection.

Original review posted by user May 01, 2015

Waited since January for sofa finally on April 11 it was delivered.Within 48 hours the cushion was sagging.

I after several calls and complaints I went to the store. Was ruidly treated and when asked to get my money back was told they never return money. They sent repair men and they worked on it staple gunning admitted that there was a problem. I called service dept days later and they still hadn't ordered the repair part.

Was told the part would be delivered to my home and I was to call the to come out and repair it.

Have not had a bit of satisfaction and even if they ever come out to repair it I didn't buy a defective repaired couch!!!!I feel really cheated, and miss treated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #629693 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hudsons Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 05, 2015 #1058812

My name is Noah Erickson and I am the regional manager for Hudsons Furniture. Please contact me at as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this experience you had with us. We strive for great customer service as we take all and every complaint very seriously.

0 0 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982244

I've been waiting for six months for my kitchen table. They can't tell me where or when I will be getting it. This place seems to be more a scam than a business.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.