2.4
Style and Design

I furnished a second home last year with them - all with some pretty expensive brands like Lexington.The bed footboard and the rails are different colors --- the headboard is NOT the same color as in the showroom.

They basically ignored all my requests --- and are completely unprofessional. I just bought a new primary home and I WILL not be furnishing it from Hudsons. I have been a customer for 10+ years and they could care less. The sales rep was less than helpful after he got his commission.

If seems the kids run the business now and it SUCKS, I agree.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of a product or service from Hudsons Furniture and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2400 and wants Hudsons Furniture to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hudsons Furniture for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments