9539 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA

I furnished a second home last year with them - all with some pretty expensive brands like Lexington.The bed footboard and the rails are different colors --- the headboard is NOT the same color as in the showroom.

They basically ignored all my requests --- and are completely unprofessional. I just bought a new primary home and I WILL not be furnishing it from Hudsons. I have been a customer for 10+ years and they could care less. The sales rep was less than helpful after he got his commission.

If seems the kids run the business now and it SUCKS, I agree.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.4
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2400
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Hudsons Furniture - Hudson' s  We were VERY happy! Hudsons Furniture "I was really impressed with the service we got at Hudson's...North Tampa store. We didn't know what we wanted to do with the house we bought but we had..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Sofa Review from Satellite Beach, Florida Hudsons Furniture "We bought 3 pieces of furniture from The Melbourne location...... the sectional sofa looked great but the fabric which was according to the sales person was leather began to split..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Sells useless warranties Hudsons Furniture "I bought a leather sectional, found out the warranty company, if it's to much work They don't cover so it's useless. Anytime I had to call uniters it was a..." Read more Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more