9539 Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL 32837, USA
2.4
Style and Design

I furnished a second home last year with them - all with some pretty expensive brands like Lexington.The bed footboard and the rails are different colors --- the headboard is NOT the same color as in the showroom.

They basically ignored all my requests --- and are completely unprofessional. I just bought a new primary home and I WILL not be furnishing it from Hudsons. I have been a customer for 10+ years and they could care less. The sales rep was less than helpful after he got his commission.

If seems the kids run the business now and it SUCKS, I agree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Quality of furniture bad Hudsons Furniture "WE purchased much furniture from Hudson's in Melbourne and had 4 problems. King bed fixed. Stressless chair fixed.Flex steel couch had center leather fixed and now look at pictures of..." Read more Mypillow Pillow Review Mypillow "...I despise "My Pillow" I cringe every time I hear this guy!I bought one of them for $50 and it is a piece of trash..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Defective sofa Hudsons Furniture "Waited since January for sofa finally on April 11 it was delivered. Within 48 hours the cushion was sagging. I after several calls and complaints I went to the store...." Read more Shoespie and Dresswe are fraudulent! They are scamming people. Be aware Shoespie "Shoespie and Dresswe are the same company. They mislead people in their website. They post pictures of shoes or dresses from other websites making people believe they will get that...." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more Gearbest o melhor site para compras online Gearbest "estou muito satisfeito com a loja, pois j fiz varias comprar e nunca tive nenhum problema, eles do todo o suporte necessrio para fazer uma compra segura com o melhor..." Read more