1.5
Style and Design

Update by user Dec 17, 2017

After I contacted customer service at Hudson's furniture the Sarasota store manage did what he could to help me out. He brought a sofa bed from the store for us to use for our company until ours comes in.

Do not know when that will be. We needed another place for our company to sleep and he helped us.

I would have preferred to have the couch I ordered, but this is better than a air mattress or floor. I appreciate all the trouble the store manager did to help us.

Original review posted by user Dec 15, 2017

Ordered sleeper sofa for company coming over Christmas. Ordered Nov.

7 2017. Told l would get it 4 to 6 weeks the last date would be Dec. 15, 2017. The day my company would arrive from Portugal.

After signing papers and paying for it, I was told it might be the 19 but she would put a rush on it. I was told a week ago it would make it on the 19. I got rid of the sofa yesterday I was replacing. Today the 15 she called and said it would not come until the 24th, that is a Sunday and I am sure they wont deliver on the Monday the 25.

I asked what I was supose to do. She said they would have to sleep on an air mattress.

I would never order from them if I thought they would not stand by their promise date. I am going to try and cancel this sofa and will never deal with Hudson Furniture again.

Comments