I was really impressed with the service we got at Hudson's...North Tampa store. We didn't know what we wanted to do with the house we bought but we had a great sales girl ,Cindy, who took a lot of time with us..gave us some amazing ideas..We ran with it!
We bought a couple pieces at first..had no problems with the delivery..The delivery guys were on time, quick, were careful..
We have 4 more rooms to decorate...and we know where we will be going!
We went to iKea , Rroms to Go and couple other stores..We liked the quality at Hudsons much better and Cindy worked with us on a price..
So made for a great buying experience!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Personalized service
- Quality furniture
- Delivered on time as promised
- Ideas given by cindy helped us decide
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Broyhill Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store. About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling. ..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "Went to platos closet today with a box full of clothes. Now this is not my first time at Plato and I know that they don't take everything, but this..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."