Orlando, Florida
1.9
Style and Design

I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages.after two years with this furniture it had accumulated some damages like minor scuffs and some discoloring which i did not notice until i had to move and had to disassemble it.

While i disassembled and reassembled it back in my new home i dented and chipped some corners, i called it in and was advised that any damaged not reported with in 15 days of happening will not be covered. The sent a technician over and they took some pictures. And now they are refusing to cover for any damages claiming its all damages accumulated over time, when you can clearly see the dents and chips done are recent.

After i paid all this money sometimes i keep forgetting that most insurance coverage are just a scam, now i am disputing this claim and its basically my word against theirs even though i have sent them the pictures of the damage parts.

Word of advise don't buy any insurance coverage at Hudson, you are just giving your money away.Hudson does not even insure this themselves they use a third party called Uniters.

Review about: Hudsons Furniture Warranty.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Lack of information and accountability.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Deland, Florida, United States #1256642

I worked for Hudson's and I advise that you look your furniture over with a microscope.I have seen brand new furniture get lined up for delivery with major defects and this weakens the quality of the merchandise, but it still gets delivered.

i seen an expensive bedroom set that had been delivered and it was damaged in transit from the warehouse to the customer.

the bedroom set was concealed as it was placed in the bedroom of the home.You are paying good money for *** people.