I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages.after two years with this furniture it had accumulated some damages like minor scuffs and some discoloring which i did not notice until i had to move and had to disassemble it.
While i disassembled and reassembled it back in my new home i dented and chipped some corners, i called it in and was advised that any damaged not reported with in 15 days of happening will not be covered. The sent a technician over and they took some pictures. And now they are refusing to cover for any damages claiming its all damages accumulated over time, when you can clearly see the dents and chips done are recent.
After i paid all this money sometimes i keep forgetting that most insurance coverage are just a scam, now i am disputing this claim and its basically my word against theirs even though i have sent them the pictures of the damage parts.
Word of advise don't buy any insurance coverage at Hudson, you are just giving your money away.Hudson does not even insure this themselves they use a third party called Uniters.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of information and accountability
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store. About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling. ..."
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "RECEIPTS , CABINETS AND GOODS WANTED!! These people either grossly UNDERBID a project they were not capable of or I have been SCAM*ED. My attorney is working this out now if..."
- "I had a five month old German Shepherd and I was taking him regularly to Banfield Pet Hospital on 6134 E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32807, every time we..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."