I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages.after two years with this furniture it had accumulated some damages like minor scuffs and some discoloring which i did not notice until i had to move and had to disassemble it.
While i disassembled and reassembled it back in my new home i dented and chipped some corners, i called it in and was advised that any damaged not reported with in 15 days of happening will not be covered. The sent a technician over and they took some pictures. And now they are refusing to cover for any damages claiming its all damages accumulated over time, when you can clearly see the dents and chips done are recent.
After i paid all this money sometimes i keep forgetting that most insurance coverage are just a scam, now i am disputing this claim and its basically my word against theirs even though i have sent them the pictures of the damage parts.
Word of advise don't buy any insurance coverage at Hudson, you are just giving your money away.Hudson does not even insure this themselves they use a third party called Uniters.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lack of information and accountability
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..."
- "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..."
- "On June 7th we made a simple drop-off to have a chipped diamond replaced in Emily’s wedding ring. We were told that her ring repair was covered under a service..."
- "On 10/11/14, my husband I purchased tickets for Universal Studios from Bluegreen during our third stay at The Fountains resort in Orlando, our fifth stay with Bluegreen. On 10/12/14, we..."
- "Beware of Orlando Florida Credit Repair - StateWide Credit Repair! Full of false advertisements!!! My wife and I paid this company a flat fee of $450.00 to repair our credit to remove..."
- "I selected my refrigerator delivery for Oct 27 the 4-8 window. On Oct 26, I received a voice message confirming the Oct 27 delivery date and window...."
- "Be careful buying things of offer up!! Just moved into my NEW apartment and I bought a sectional couch, came with a chair... I wondered why the price was so..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."