Featured

Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture never purchase from them again .a horrible experience!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Hudsons Furniture and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hudsons Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Hudsons Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Polk City, Florida, United States #1100048

bought to reclining sofas from hudson furniture and they are peeling everywhere only have app 1 year use. bonded leather is a joke.

My name is Noah Erickson and I am the regional manager for Hudsons Furniture. Please contact me at nerickson@hudsonsfurniture.com as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this experience you had with us. We strive for great customer service as we take all and every complaint very seriously.

to Anonymous Melbourne, Florida, United States #1275907

Do you still work for Hudson? We have had the same problems as the rest.