Hudsons Furniture - Poor Furniture....worse service
We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store.About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling.
Fast forward two years, numerous phone calls, and visits to the store in order to give them a chance to rectify the situation, and still nothing has been done. Hudson's customer service has been awful since they day they got our money. Like another review that we saw on here, we were replacing a couch from rooms to go after about 8 years that was still in great shape. We were only replacing to go with a new look.
I asked for a name in the corporate office, and the agent "Betsy" would not give it to me. She just continued to repeat "there's nothing we can do". I wonder if the company executives are aware of what is happening out in the stores.
Please do yourself a favor and do not make the same mistake we did.I wish someone had warned me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We bought 3 pieces of furniture from The Melbourne location...... the sectional sofa looked great but the fabric which was according to the sales person was leather began to split..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "We at watax.com occasionally get postings here (once every year and a half -- tops) from the rare client who chooses to vent here rather than the BBB.com. As you..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."