Hudsons Furniture - Poor Furniture....worse service
We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store.About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling.
Fast forward two years, numerous phone calls, and visits to the store in order to give them a chance to rectify the situation, and still nothing has been done. Hudson's customer service has been awful since they day they got our money. Like another review that we saw on here, we were replacing a couch from rooms to go after about 8 years that was still in great shape. We were only replacing to go with a new look.
I asked for a name in the corporate office, and the agent "Betsy" would not give it to me. She just continued to repeat "there's nothing we can do". I wonder if the company executives are aware of what is happening out in the stores.
Please do yourself a favor and do not make the same mistake we did.I wish someone had warned me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."