Hudsons Furniture - Poor Furniture....worse service

98 of 138 Hudsons Furniture reviews

We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store.About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling.

Fast forward two years, numerous phone calls, and visits to the store in order to give them a chance to rectify the situation, and still nothing has been done. Hudson's customer service has been awful since they day they got our money. Like another review that we saw on here, we were replacing a couch from rooms to go after about 8 years that was still in great shape. We were only replacing to go with a new look.

I asked for a name in the corporate office, and the agent "Betsy" would not give it to me. She just continued to repeat "there's nothing we can do". I wonder if the company executives are aware of what is happening out in the stores.

Please do yourself a favor and do not make the same mistake we did.I wish someone had warned me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
98 of 138 Hudsons Furniture reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Jeff

Nov 14, 2014 #900485 Bradenton, Florida, United States

My wife and I purchased a so called leather sectional from Hudsons, and we are experiencing the same thing, color chipping off. I will never spend my money in another one of their stores. Hudsons sells low quality garbage.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hudsons Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hudsons Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about
×