Hudsons Furniture - Poor Furniture....worse service
We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store.About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling.
Fast forward two years, numerous phone calls, and visits to the store in order to give them a chance to rectify the situation, and still nothing has been done. Hudson's customer service has been awful since they day they got our money. Like another review that we saw on here, we were replacing a couch from rooms to go after about 8 years that was still in great shape. We were only replacing to go with a new look.
I asked for a name in the corporate office, and the agent "Betsy" would not give it to me. She just continued to repeat "there's nothing we can do". I wonder if the company executives are aware of what is happening out in the stores.
Please do yourself a favor and do not make the same mistake we did.I wish someone had warned me.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bad Customer Service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a "bonded" leather sofa/sleeper in 2011 with a 5yr Goof Proof warranty. The cushions started to buckle and peel this year, after the 1yr manufacturer warranty expired. I..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."