Featured Not resolved

We purchased a $2000.00 leather couch from the Ocoee store.About a year and a half after purchase we saw that it was flaking and peeling.

Fast forward two years, numerous phone calls, and visits to the store in order to give them a chance to rectify the situation, and still nothing has been done. Hudson's customer service has been awful since they day they got our money. Like another review that we saw on here, we were replacing a couch from rooms to go after about 8 years that was still in great shape. We were only replacing to go with a new look.

I asked for a name in the corporate office, and the agent "Betsy" would not give it to me. She just continued to repeat "there's nothing we can do". I wonder if the company executives are aware of what is happening out in the stores.

Please do yourself a favor and do not make the same mistake we did.I wish someone had warned me.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Jeff
Bradenton, Florida, United States #900485

My wife and I purchased a so called leather sectional from Hudsons, and we are experiencing the same thing, color chipping off. I will never spend my money in another one of their stores. Hudsons sells low quality garbage.

anon
Orlando, Florida, United States #768288

call Hudson's in Sanford (corporate office). Ask for Joshua the president..