Bought my daughters bed frame and waited a month for it to be delivered only to find it full of holes.They claimed it was a manufacturers defect and would not refund my money.

I received the run around and my calls ignored by Tres Fleming at the altamonte store as well as Marc the Manager.Very disappointed!!!

Review about: Bed Frame.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

That is not a defect.Those are known as worm holes often found in furniture as a look.

This is normal.If you look at a lot of furnishings, you will find this a normal characteristic.

JH
Bradenton, Florida, United States #871119

Had an outstanding experience with the Bradenton store.Sherry was the sales associate.

She was knowledgeable courteous and very pleasant.

I would recommend her and the Hudson furniture store in Bradenton to everyone I purchased mattresses and intend on living room and bedroom furniture.I will not buy from anyone else or at any other furniture store.

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Hudson Warranty sucks Hudsons Furniture "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Sofa and power recliner disintegrating.  Hudsons Furniture "We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the..." Read more Mypillow - Cheaper at Walmart Mypillow "My pillow.com claims if you buy one you get one free. That's a bunch of BS !!! You can get the same my pillow at Wal mart..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more