Bought my daughters bed frame and waited a month for it to be delivered only to find it full of holes.They claimed it was a manufacturers defect and would not refund my money.

I received the run around and my calls ignored by Tres Fleming at the altamonte store as well as Marc the Manager.Very disappointed!!!

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

That is not a defect.Those are known as worm holes often found in furniture as a look.

This is normal.If you look at a lot of furnishings, you will find this a normal characteristic.

JH
Bradenton, Florida, United States #871119

Had an outstanding experience with the Bradenton store.Sherry was the sales associate.

She was knowledgeable courteous and very pleasant.

I would recommend her and the Hudson furniture store in Bradenton to everyone I purchased mattresses and intend on living room and bedroom furniture.I will not buy from anyone else or at any other furniture store.

Hudsons Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Springs, Florida Hudsons Furniture "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Disaster of a company -- going downhill for sure Hudsons Furniture "I furnished a second home last year with them - all with some pretty expensive brands like Lexington. The bed footboard and the rails are different colors --- the..." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Danger! Must Cure Obesity Company giving dangerous medical advice and selling fake products Must Cure Obesity Co "Be careful out there consumers with this company and it's sister companies Gastric.care, Gastric Bypass Alternative, and Roca Labs. I am a healthcare professional and was asked by a patient..." Read more