Hudsons Furniture - Review about Bed Frame

Bought my daughters bed frame and waited a month for it to be delivered only to find it full of holes.They claimed it was a manufacturers defect and would not refund my money.

I received the run around and my calls ignored by Tres Fleming at the altamonte store as well as Marc the Manager.Very disappointed!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Product or service
Bed Frame
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #529761

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hudsons Furniture? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 11, 2015 #1006408

That is not a defect. Those are known as worm holes often found in furniture as a look. This is normal. If you look at a lot of furnishings, you will find this a normal characteristic.

0 0 Reply

Sep 16, 2014 #871119 Bradenton, Florida

Had an outstanding experience with the Bradenton store. Sherry was the sales associate. She was knowledgeable courteous and very pleasant. I would recommend her and the Hudson furniture store in Bradenton to everyone I purchased mattresses and intend on living room and bedroom furniture. I will not buy from anyone else or at any other furniture store.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hudsons Furniture. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Hudsons Furniture.
Filing a new complaint about