Wildwood, Florida
Featured on Twitter

Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture never purchase from them again .a horrible experience!

Review about: Southern Motion Recliner.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

tracy trexler
Polk City, Florida, United States #1100048

bought to reclining sofas from hudson furniture and they are peeling everywhere only have app 1 year use. bonded leather is a joke.

My name is Noah Erickson and I am the regional manager for Hudsons Furniture. Please contact me at nerickson@hudsonsfurniture.com as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this experience you had with us. We strive for great customer service as we take all and every complaint very seriously.

Mike
to Anonymous Melbourne, Florida, United States #1275907

Do you still work for Hudson? We have had the same problems as the rest.

Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Unethical Service: What to look for and how to protect yourself Hudsons Furniture "This company is unethical. Let me explain why. If you order a new piece of furniture chances are you will receive a used piece. If it does not arrive at..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Springs, Florida Hudsons Furniture "My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects. I..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more