Wildwood, Florida
Featured

Horrible quality bought Southern Motion and peeled 3 x and spent $1500.00 on garbage and did not even last 3 yrs .I fought to get $200.00 from Hudson Furniture never purchase from them again .a horrible experience!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

tracy trexler
Polk City, Florida, United States #1100048

bought to reclining sofas from hudson furniture and they are peeling everywhere only have app 1 year use. bonded leather is a joke.

My name is Noah Erickson and I am the regional manager for Hudsons Furniture. Please contact me at nerickson@hudsonsfurniture.com as I would appreciate the opportunity to speak to you about this experience you had with us. We strive for great customer service as we take all and every complaint very seriously.

Mike
to Anonymous Melbourne, Florida, United States #1275907

Do you still work for Hudson? We have had the same problems as the rest.

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Hudsons Furniture -   Recliner material  peeling off .. Hudsons Furniture "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Defective sofa Hudsons Furniture "Waited since January for sofa finally on April 11 it was delivered. Within 48 hours the cushion was sagging. I after several calls and complaints I went to the store...." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Royal court construction of jacksonville Fl read first Royal Court Construction "I hired Paul workman / Royal court construction to do some construction on one of my buildings that was confirmed in Jacksonville Florida. I first found him online through the..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Trupanion Pet Insurance - Misleading and Unhelpful Trupanion Pet Insurance "I had purchased a new puppy. Took him to the vet one day after taking possession of the dog for a full physical examination (as required by breeder contract). Received..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more