Lakeland, Florida
100% full Not resolved

We bought the love seat, power recliner and protection plan. Both items began disintegrating with minimum use, no pets or children. The home was purchased and used during the winter months only. Items showed signs of deterioration in approximately one year. Hudson advised the issue is not covered under their warranty. They further advised that the bonded material has a tendency to do just that and they have a warning in small print.

A repair person was sent to my home who advised the damage is due to "body chemicals".

The problem, it's coming apart where there is no body contact. A Hudson manager advised we could purchase replacement furniture at her cost.

Considering court action!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Birmingham, Alabama, United States #994743

Do not buy any furniture that is made of bonded leather.My Bible is made of bonded leather, and after several years, the leather has begun to wear off.

If a Bible will do that with just reading it, you can understand what will happen to something you sit on every day. The thing is, though, that people will continue to buy bonded leather furniture, because all they see is the initial beauty of it, and the word "leather".

Spread the word to others that bonded leather anything is not high quality, and if you buy that, you get what you pay for.

Hope I don't have similar problem.Just purchased two leather loveseats and was sold warr.

Told salesman about the problems in past with those hokey warranties ( never get results) and he said " Oh, not us".....we' all see. Its buyer beware.

No one backs their product anymore.Sad

Venice, Florida, United States #893026

Exact same issue. Beyond frustrated!!