1.3
Style and Design

We bought 3 pieces of furniture from The Melbourne location......the sectional sofa looked great but the fabric which was according to the sales person was leather began to split and separate after the first year.....they're response was we bought it on clearance & didn't buy a warranty.....the manager knew this was not an acceptable response & became very defensive.

Who buys furniture expecting it to last for one year?

Don't shop at Hudson's ....You will be sorry!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hudsons Furniture and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hudsons Furniture.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Hudsons Furniture to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hudsons Furniture?

Comments

Bradenton, Florida, United States #1178941

They told the customer that was real leather, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!