Hudsons Furniture - Sofa Review from Winter Springs, Florida
My wife and I purchased what we thought was a beautiful couch in late 2012 and bought a 5 year warranty for it in case of any defects.I come to find out that this couch is such a piece of ***.
I have submitted multiple claims against this couch and all I get are denials. Look at the leather people. It is pealing all over the place. Would you like to spend about $2400 on a couch that you thought could last at least 10 years?
Please DO NOT purchase anything from HUDSONS FURNITURE.
We need to put this place out of business.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "I purchased a complete bedroom set, over 4,000 plus a 300 dollars for a 5 year warranty that was supposed to cover even accidental damages. after two years with this..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I received a top I ordered with a black spot on the back. I filed for a return on their website and uploaded pictures asked. they offered me 20% and..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "I worked for renter perks for 5 months during this time I realized the company was ripping off small businesses and firing employees and not paying them the money they..."
- "After three strikes...well, I guess that says it all. Strike one, coffee delivery. Four days past promised delivery date. Excuse, they were very busy. Strike two, Amazon Prime next day..."